Provence France Tours
"Cultural & Gourmet Delights in Provence"
Fontaine de Vaucluse
And other surprising places - our secret...!
Contact Information Reservation Form link PDFWade & Anne-Marie Hampton
4132 E. Gold Dust Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Terms and Conditions
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
- A non-refundable US$500 per person per tour deposit is required at time of booking. The deposit is payable within seven days of your reservation. Written confirmation will be provided to guest(s) upon receipt of signed reservation form and deposit.
- Final payment is due no later than 90 days prior to the 1st day of the tour of the season, Spring or Fall (S or F), for which the reservation is made.
-Tours booked less than 90 days before the beginning of our first tour scheduled (S or F) require full payment at the time of the reservation.
- There is a $560 single supplement. An alternative to the single supplement: Single guests may share our 2-bedroom, living-room suites. If they agree, we'll put them in contact with each other to decide if they want to share.
- Payments must be made to French Vintage Vacations, LLC, hereinafter referred to as “FVV”.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be made in writing via certified mail, fax or email.
- 91 + days: $500 Tour deposit
- 61-90 days: 25% of the total Tour price.
- 31-60 days: 50% of the total Tour price
- 0-30 days: 100% of the total Tour price
Cancellation fees apply regardless of the reason. Bank, PayPal and Credit Cards fees paid by FVV will be deducted from refunds. FVV strictly adheres to its cancellation policy and will make no exceptions to the policy. If Guest chooses to cancel his or her reservation, FVV must receive written notice of said cancellation in writing via certified mail, fax or e-mail.
An alternative to cancellation – Transfer of Deposit: Guest may transfer from one tour to another scheduled within the same calendar year up to 90 days before trip departure without penalty after which time the cancellation policy applies. When transferring to a different date or trip, if the trip costs more than Guest’s original trip, Guest pays the price difference. This credit can only be rolled over once and Guest incurs no penalty. No refund will be made for cancellations received less than 30 days before the first tour scheduled (S or F).
Prices are per person, double occupancy. The tour is sold as a package and there will be no refund for any unused portions such as meals, services, transportation, and accommodations not utilized by a guest for any reason. We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance as we will not be able to deviate from this policy.
Detailed Terms and Conditions